Saturday 1 January 2022

01/01/22 Happy New Year

Hard to believe that this blog is now entering its fourth calendar year...

2021 wasn't a great year by any standards - from the myeloma side of things I'm in very much the same place as I was twelve months ago except  that the fatigue is perhaps rather worse. And it ended badly with two days of extreme frustration with my BT account. Finally sorted out now except that I can't see or view bills on the desktop computer for some obscure reason. May be some sort of firewall issue. Sue can do all that from her desktop, and I can do it on my phone, so that's a tolerable failure until I find a solution to it.

Of course a year ago I had still to discover the joys of petanque...




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, we are past lunchtime on the 1st day of the New Year, an unknown quantity the year ahead. Hopefully a quality year.

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...