Sunday 9 January 2022

09/01/22 More improvements

 5% improvement on most things again, the downside being that the potential left hand pN, although very mild, seems to be spreading towards the thumb side of the hand. Have emailed Dr.Ch to ask if I should go for a GP appointment snd to get his support if I have to fight my way past the receptionists. Everythijng I read about PN stresses the importance of early treatment.

Went to The Hare for breakfast:























and spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon sleeping it off. But I didn't fall asleep in the evening at all, which I think indicates that the body had enough time to process the day's len and dex.

I had Eggs Benedict plus a local sausage and various bits passed over from Sue's "small" English. Not something we do very often, but most enjoyable when we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...