Monday 24 January 2022

24/01/22 Outside

 Quite a demanding day by current standards. My car threw up a tyre pressure warning last time we were out so I had to teach Sue to use the rechargeable inflator, which she coped with very well. Then we had to adjust the timer that works the light in the side passage. Only a small job, but all jobs are difficult for me at this stage.

Then I completed the setup of my Careline GPS alarm and that involved testing from the furthest point of my property, which is the end of the back garden. That was the longest walk I've done for a shamefully long time, and I paid a price for it in low back pain afterwards. Not to mention exhaustion.  Anyway it works, and it's just survived its first soaking in the shower. All the LEDs are flashing as they're supposed to.

The downside of all this outside activity in the cold is that I think I've opened up a couple of right hand finger splits again. With my left hand badly affected by PN I really don't need problems with my"good" hand. Lots of hand cream an the cotton gloves again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...