Wednesday 26 January 2022

26/01/22 At last...

 ... something a bit more positive to write about.  I 'phoned AXA to get authorisation for a neurology appointment plus diagnostic tests etc., losing no opportunity to point out that as I'm no longer on Lenalidomide they'll be laying out some £4,000 a month less than before. After sorting that out I called Springfield and got the first available neurology appointment on Feb 8th.

Getting out of chairs has become so difficult that I ordered a new powered riser/recliner to replace my armchair downstairs.













It makes things much easier and must be OK because rescue cat Blue has gone to sleep on it for the night.

Last night was the 25th - Burns Night, so we did the right and proper thing, even though the haggis was from M&S. Delicious, anyway:



2 comments:

  1. I just dropped in to visit because I missed you elsewhere on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that,things are a bit tricky at the moment. But pleased to see you made it here!

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...