Tuesday 11 January 2022

11/01/22 Mini-rashes, bad back

Mini-rashes are back - I've got one on the top of my left foot, 4 or 5mm across.

Really bad low back today for some reason. Can't bend... Haven't been like this for years.

Took a Laxido as well as the usual senna last night. It was meant to be a Fybogel but the sachets got confused.

Evidence continues to support the amitriptyline hypothesis about PN.

Because of the bad back I never got out of the house for exercise yesterday, so failed to hit my activity target. Can't be helped, just hoping to be a bit better in the morning. I have applied a generous spray of Universal Panacea.

2 comments:

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...