Tuesday, 11 January 2022

11/01/22 Mini-rashes, bad back

Mini-rashes are back - I've got one on the top of my left foot, 4 or 5mm across.

Really bad low back today for some reason. Can't bend... Haven't been like this for years.

Took a Laxido as well as the usual senna last night. It was meant to be a Fybogel but the sachets got confused.

Evidence continues to support the amitriptyline hypothesis about PN.

Because of the bad back I never got out of the house for exercise yesterday, so failed to hit my activity target. Can't be helped, just hoping to be a bit better in the morning. I have applied a generous spray of Universal Panacea.

2 comments:

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...