Friday 31 December 2021

31/12/21 Not a great day

It started with losing the EPAP anti-snoring device that lives in my right ear overnight. Usually one of the first things I do in the morning is to download the data from that and from the continuous O2 sensor, but yesterday morning the EPAP went missing. I had to turn over quite a bit of the house before I eventually found it under the bed. It must have fallen out of my ear and then I unknowingly back-heeled it under the bed...

I've mentioned problems with our phone system before. They hit crisis point yesterday and - well, I won't bore readers with the details but it was extremely frustrating and we ended up equally impatient with each other, BT, and the universe in general. The upshot is that we are now convinced that there is a line fault behind it all and BT, who seem to agree, are sending an engineer on Tuesday.

Did the Pill Organisation in the morning and emailed Ken at Birchanger Petanque to see if there was going to be anything on in the evening, as it was much warmer than recently. The answer came back "yes" so I went out, very happy to get away from the house for a while. Really needed a break. Only four players there, me included. Played two games, won one, lost the other.

I'm in the middle of one of those patches where my balance is bad - not so bad that I fall over, but bad enough that I think I'm going to. and that made me really slow on the piste, just as at home - which made the day even more frustrating than it was anyway. Getting up from my chair downstairs, and from the stool in use in the shower, has been far harder than it should. I put it down to lack of exercise for the last week or so and that's easily fixed as long as the weather stays not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I know we have to try herbal medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western Africa. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame. I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Web www.drituaherbalcenter.com/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Myeloma,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus Hiv/Aids, ALS, Parkinson, Hepatitis,Diabetes..

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...