Friday 3 December 2021

03/12/21 Cold....

The foot is 99% ok now - the best test is an exercise I used to do after my Achilles tendon operation. Ankle fully flexed, rotate foot clockwise. I'm still getting a tiny trace of pain in the arc between 5 or 10 past the imaginary hour and about twenty-five to. When the pain is bad - forget it!  We'll see how it behaves in the morning.

It was another very cold day yesterday, temperature not getting more than a degree or two above zero. I stayed in all day but still somehow managed to beat my activity target quite comfortably. Didn't fall asleep too much either. I didn't go to Birchanger boules because it was too cold for me as well as too far to travel for what would probably have been just one game.

No new mini-rashes have appeared for a week or so - unless they now move so fast that I miss them...

Still awaiting contact from the respiratory man (for my CPAP machine, due sometime this month) and from the dermatologists at Broomfield.

Otherwise, things keep ticking over as usual during this period of remission, long may it last. There are downsides - the fatigue and my general physical slowness and lack of stamina - but I'll happily take them instead of the alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...