Saturday 4 December 2021

04/12/21 Pills, Blue

The foot is 100% back o normal now - I can do the Achilles exercise without a trace of a problem. To compensate for that, the right thumb split is now at its most painful stage...

Did Pill Organisation in the morning, so as to be free of it over the weekend:









Pity about the flash reflections, but every compartment is used. The red box has the cancer meds and supporting pills, the green one has various supplements, and the blue one has non-cancer meds. I've been using the system for over two years, and it works for me.

A bit warmer than the last few days so in the afternoon I ventured out to Ongar for a bit of practice ahead of the Winter League match on Sunday morning (weather permitting), but nobody else was there, the piste was very wet, and it started to rain. So I got my lunch from Tesco over the road and went home again.

Nothing new about myeloma except an invitation to another research study. Not sure this one is quite right for me but I think I'll apply anyway.

Here - just because I like it - is a photo of our blue (i.e. grey) rescue cat Blue fast asleep on my chair downstairs, turned into black & white:





No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...