Sunday 26 December 2021

26/12/21 (2) Weight, splits

 First thing this morning wasa 93.7kg, meaning a drop of 0.8 overnight, which is rather a lot. I'll try another Furosemide today, if I can work out  safe time to take one in terms of going out for walk / lunch.

That sort of loss isn't unprecedented - see the graph. And it happened once before the time frame on that shot.














A quick mention of the Boxing Day test in Australia - no, maybe not. It's too painful. Bad for my frame of mind.

All finger and thumb splits now healed to a point where I can type with all digits on both hands. That'/s quite a relief. Now I have to keep them that way.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...