Sunday, 26 December 2021

26/12/21 (2) Weight, splits

 First thing this morning wasa 93.7kg, meaning a drop of 0.8 overnight, which is rather a lot. I'll try another Furosemide today, if I can work out  safe time to take one in terms of going out for walk / lunch.

That sort of loss isn't unprecedented - see the graph. And it happened once before the time frame on that shot.














A quick mention of the Boxing Day test in Australia - no, maybe not. It's too painful. Bad for my frame of mind.

All finger and thumb splits now healed to a point where I can type with all digits on both hands. That'/s quite a relief. Now I have to keep them that way.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...