Wednesday 1 December 2021

01/12/21 (2) Panic over, and bad night

We've been told today that the musician who had the positive Lateral Flow Test result has since had a negative PCR result, and so has his family.. So it looks as if the LFT was a false positive, and we return to our normal level of precautions. Still, just thinking it all through was a valuable exercise in preparation for nest time. If there is a next time.

Went to bed about 03:00 (after falling asleep in my study again), and then the old familiar and excruciating pain in my right foot started up, and it kept going until somewhat after 09:00 when it began to fade. Possibly a liberal application of Ibuleve in the morning helped. Sleep very disrupted!

I don't know what causes this but suspicion must lie with the shoes I was wearing during that long Ongar walk. They're extra-wide, high instep, and have three velcro straps instead of laces - IOW  they should be ideal for me.but this is at least the second or third time I've  had trouble after wearing them - and by far the worst                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...