Sunday 26 December 2021

26/12/21 (3) Murk, Fybogel

The greyest, murkiest, rainiest and generally miserablest day of this winter so far,even though the temperature hasn't been too bad at 6 or 7C. Needless to say I haven't been out other than to the garage, but still in sight of my activity target. Took a Furosemide at about 14:00 and effects still going strong as I write (18:00).

20:45 and activity target thoroughly beaten.

It's probably all the Christmas food, but I think I'll be on double senna and a Fybogel tonight. That's unless this evening brings some action.

3 comments:

  1. Another disastrous day for England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I made my comment a bit early they started well showed some promise

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...