Sunday, 26 December 2021

26/12/21 (3) Murk, Fybogel

The greyest, murkiest, rainiest and generally miserablest day of this winter so far,even though the temperature hasn't been too bad at 6 or 7C. Needless to say I haven't been out other than to the garage, but still in sight of my activity target. Took a Furosemide at about 14:00 and effects still going strong as I write (18:00).

20:45 and activity target thoroughly beaten.

It's probably all the Christmas food, but I think I'll be on double senna and a Fybogel tonight. That's unless this evening brings some action.

3 comments:

  1. Another disastrous day for England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I made my comment a bit early they started well showed some promise

    ReplyDelete

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...