Monday 27 December 2021

27/12/21 Turkey koftas, stock, constipation again.

Another dismal  wet day, not been out, but activity target met anyway. Spent most of the day in the kitchen although I don't seem to have achieved a lot. Put  half a leek and the rest of the turkey crown into the Thermomix along with a couple of sprouts, the two last stuffing balls, leftover mashed potato from yesterday, and a packet of bread sauce. And an egg. I'll make the result into koftas and pan-fry them for dinner. Along with yet more steamed sprouts, carrots, and red cabbage from Tesco's vegetable box.

Also used the turkey carcass and some veggies to make a turkey stock, which will be a good base for some soup or a risotto.

No furosemide today, I think two 40mg ones on consecutive days is enough. Don't want to get dehydrated! But no good news on the constipation front - last night's double senna and Fybogel wasn't enough. I'll add Laxido tonight, if still needed. And I'll just go and check my stock of glycerine suppositories Just in case.... Yes, still got plenty. Oh, Myeloma is a wonderful thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...