Saturday, 18 December 2021

18/12/21 Phones, celery, Thermomix.

Another rather lazy day at home - the low-energy fatigue got the better of me a bit yesterday. Did a few things about the house including Pill Organisation but didn't make much (if any) progress on the ones I actually wanted to do.  We had a problem with the landline phones which rejected incoming calls and claimed a "Do Not Disturb" setting which we couldn't track down. Anyway, all working again now - I hope.

Despite that day at home    , beat my rather low activity target twice over.

Thursday night is almost always salmon fillet night, so as we had a lot of celery and an out-of-date pack of mushrooms I threw them into the Thermomix along with a couple of tomatoes, some basil, and a splash of Worcestershire to make a topping before baking them in the oven under foil. Considering how unpromising celery and salmon is, I was quite pleased with the result. Sue not so much, but she didn't have to work out a way of doing it!















That's all for tonight, I think. Nothing new to report on the myeloma front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...