Saturday 18 December 2021

18/12/21 Phones, celery, Thermomix.

Another rather lazy day at home - the low-energy fatigue got the better of me a bit yesterday. Did a few things about the house including Pill Organisation but didn't make much (if any) progress on the ones I actually wanted to do.  We had a problem with the landline phones which rejected incoming calls and claimed a "Do Not Disturb" setting which we couldn't track down. Anyway, all working again now - I hope.

Despite that day at home    , beat my rather low activity target twice over.

Thursday night is almost always salmon fillet night, so as we had a lot of celery and an out-of-date pack of mushrooms I threw them into the Thermomix along with a couple of tomatoes, some basil, and a splash of Worcestershire to make a topping before baking them in the oven under foil. Considering how unpromising celery and salmon is, I was quite pleased with the result. Sue not so much, but she didn't have to work out a way of doing it!















That's all for tonight, I think. Nothing new to report on the myeloma front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...