Wednesday 8 December 2021

08/12/21 Ashes, Freeview recorder

Writing this while listening to the first day of the Ashes. England on 13/3, which does not make me very happy. Two ducks from the top four...

My Freeview recorder box appears to be about to die the real death. They never seem to last for more than about three years. I don't too much mind getting a new one, but it's all the archived recordings that will be lost. I've never yet found a way of saving them to an external drive or a new recorder.

One of those days...

Wet, cold, and windy again. Went to Ongar for a little Christmas shopping (easier to stay out of Chelmsford at this time of year), otherwise stayed in. No boules at Tower, far too wet etc.. I think I've finished for this winter now, unless we get a warm February like we've had several times recently.

Off to the GP surgery later this morning for my 12-weekly B12 shot. 

No more mini-rashes but a lot of little lesions on both hands making the fingers stiff and uncomfortable. Well, today looks like another day in and plenty of hand cream...


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...