Friday 10 December 2021

10/12/21 Brownies, scratches

Did the "short walk" in Admiral's Park to the Cafe by the lake for coffees and half a chocolate brownie. That got me up to over twice my activity target. Otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary except getting the carpet shampoo machine out for the cats' room and the well-worn bits of the lounge and dining room. Took me a while to work out / remember how to put it together and make it work....

Hands, esp.the right one, still have far too many splits in finger ends and knuckles. Gloves and hand cream again tonight!

And... something new. This:















has appeared on my right upper arm. Found it in the shower an hour or so ago. It's about 8cm long. Probably a coincidence that it's the arm I had the B12 shot in a couple of days ago. I have another couple of similar but smaller things in other places including just above left ankle. Easy to explain this kind of thing as cat scratches or gardening incidents, but I really can't do it this time. Self-scratching, possibly unconsciously? Again it could be, but I don't think so. The next stage of the mini-rashes? BTW there are a couple more of those very small ones on various fingers as well, mainly left hand.

Apologies for the poor focus. It's not easy taking photos of your dominant arm with the non-dominant one. Now just wondering whether to forward this photo to Dr.Ch so he can forward it to the hypothetical dermatologist, if and when we know wo he is.

New Freeview recorder arrived from Amazon. Easy setup and working fine. Interface is a bit different from the old one but I'll get used to it. Not least because it's a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...