Monday, 23 September 2019

23/09/19

04:40 and here we are again. Not much more than two hours sleep and wide awake in front of the computer. I'll work till 6:30 or thereabouts and then try for another hour or three. "Work" might involve some Netflix or Amazon Prime or Sky Now, or I might even fall asleep in my chair...

No recurrence of yesterday's "nosebleed". I feared I might wake up with a pint of blood on the pillow, but not this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Wide awake because of pain or just awake? I find deep breathing helps if I'm having a restless night but possibly not useful with a blood nose. Are you managing any daytime naps?

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pain. Just awake. Yes, daytime naps. Lots of them. Ask Sue...

    ReplyDelete

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...