Thursday 26 September 2019

GP appointment 25/09/19

A good start, with Dr.Ku spot on time - I had barely sat down in the waiting room before he called me in.

We agreed - as Dr.Ch had suggested - that all prescriptions should go through him, irrespective of which hospital they originated from.

We went through all the meds in detail. Only change is cutting the Naproxen down from 500mg (aily to 250mg, and cutting it out altogether in two weeks. Instead, we introduce regular Paracetamol ( 2 x 500mg, 4 x day) to the painkiller regime. I'm OK with that - Naproxen is not supposed to be for long-term use and overdoing it can cause kidney and heart problems, which I don't need. Got to stay in good enough shape for that transplant next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...