Wednesday 18 September 2019

Introduction

This is meant mainly as a more-or-less daily record of my time with Multiple Myeloma, diagnosis confirmed on 06/09/2019. It's mainly for me, for my wife Sue and and our close friends, for my family, and for the medical professionals involved, but it's open to anybody else interested enough to have a look. I'm not intending any kind of big public "my cancer journey" thing, not least because I've always been a rather more private person than that. I suppose that knowing I have to live the rest of my life with Myeloma will change me in some ways - maybe in a lot of ways - but I doubt it will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...