Wednesday 18 September 2019

Unexpected side-effect

Not sure which of the various pills may be responsible, but the taste of fruit juices has changed, and not for the better. Breakfast orange juice now tastes fusty and metallic, not at all like it should be. That fresh citrus tang has gone. My other staple juice (Apple and Mango) has also changed, although it's harder to describe the difference. I just don't like it any more. Damn!
It doesn't seem to have affected the taste of whole fruit, so maybe that's the answer. Maybe I should try juicing my own oranges. Am aiming to increase the amount of fresh fruit and veg in my diet anyway, can't be a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...