Monday 12 October 2020

12/10/20 (2) Phone calls

Dr.Ku (GP) rang late afternoon and wanted to go through all my current meds to keep his records straight. He's happy to let me have more Furosemide (diuretic) to keep on hand in case the foot/ankle swelling comes back. As for the possible Parkinson's, orders are to discuss possible complications between Parkinson's meds and my myeloma treatment, then to arrange a face-to-face appointment with him, possible double for further checks to follow. He gave the impression he thought it was entirely possible that I might have mild Parinson's.

Dr.Ch then 'phoned. All the myeloma side of things OK at the moment, and he gave me some websites to look at for possible drug interactions between treatments for Parkinson's and Myeloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...