Thursday 29 October 2020

29/10/20 Wet

Still raining and likely to stay all day, so not much chance of getting out. I'm reduced to walking around the house a few times.

I've taken myself off Furosemide (diuretic pills) for the last couple of weeks, not least since I got the impression that my GP wasn't too happy about continuing even on the reduced dose of 3 a week (that turned out to be mistaken). There didn't seem to be any need this time, so no point carrying on. But yesterday and today I have noticed a slight puffiness in the left ankle and foot, and also a little tightness in the left trouser leg at calf level. So I've taken a 40mg Furosemide today and will continue until that goes away (fluid retention is a standard Dex side-effect.)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...