Thursday 15 October 2020

15/10/20 London trip

Successfully dodged the rain to get a decent "short walk" yesterday to the Central Park Cafe and a very respectable cappuccino and shortbread for lunch, followed by a bit more walking around the footpaths and round the lake to make up a respectable distance.

As usual, no bad reactions to the Zometa yesterday. I've got the new package of pills for the next four weeks and re-started Lenalidiomide after the week off yesterday.

It's a dex night tonight and I have to have breakfast and (decaffeinated) coffee finished by 08:30 so as to have six clear hours of nothing but water before my 02:30 appointment time at the European Scanning Centre. Will be taking some things to eat once I get out of there! I'm as organised as I possibly could be with face masks and hand sanitiser and vinyl gloves. All alarms are set, but if I get to bed in the next half hour or so (01:42 as I write) chances are that I'll be up and about well before they go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...