Friday 9 October 2020

09/10/20 Blood test, Covid, B12

Blood taken at Springfield this afternoon - after about 40 minutes in the waiting room. I think it's (mainly) the time needed to disinfect everything between patients. Also had another COVID swab done.

Realised that with all the other medical stuff going on I had missed the date for my B12 shot, which should have been on 23/09. 'Phoned the surgery and offered a 17:10 appointment on Tuesday, which would interfere with the sacred backgammon hour... Hoping to arrange to do it myself again if the nurses can sort out a package of the necessary bits and pieces for me to pick up on Monday or Tuesday morning.

Full results of the bloods should be with me in a week, once the paraprotein and free light chain results come through. More nervous waiting time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...