Friday 16 October 2020

16/10/20 (3) Blood test results, and the war against the heron

Last Friday's blood test results are in - paraproteins still at zero, one of the free light chain numbers is a little outside normal but the all-important ratio is OK. All else is good or OK under the circumstances. And the COVID-19 swab (my fourth) was negative.

I spent the afternoon dismantling the improvised heron defences and building the new ones:



My plan is to replace the green garden twine with much more invisible nylon monofilament fishing line, but Sue says it's OK the way it is. The plastic heron is now in the real heron's favourite route in and out, so I hope (without a lot of faith) that it maybe more effective there.  


1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. lab test for coronavirus

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...