Wednesday 14 October 2020

14/10/20 More confusion

Following doctor's orders I got as close to a simple straight answer from Dr.Ch as I'm likely to get (basically, wait until we know what Parkinson's drugs I may be on, thern check them out for interactions on EMC [Electronic Medicines Compendium website]), so I rang the surgery to make a face-to-face appointment. Then I gather that Dr.Ku said he wanted another 'phone appointment instead...

The rain stayed until about mid-day, then came back even heavier. So no walking today. Zometa drip done at Springfield, and pills collected for the next cycle. I still can't quite work out how it takes two hours, but it does.

The clock/radio/alarm in my study has got stuck at 21:27. It's now 00:39. Fortunately I have other clocks. That's a job for later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...