Thursday 15 October 2020

15/10/20 (2) Back again

All went well with the London trip for my second PET/CT scan, got back home about 17:00. Efficiency of Uber very impressive - less than a two minute wait at both pickup points. Of course that may be a reflection of the reduced number of rides being requested at the moment. London traffic was lighter than usual, but not dramatically so. Entertained myself for some of the taxi time by estimating percentage of face-mask wearing pedestrians we passed - I reckon somewhere between 25% and 33%.

Now it's just about waiting for the report - IIRC it came through in about a week last time.

I now have two splendid bruises from the canula inserted into a vein in my right wrist for the Zometa drip a couple of days ago and the one in my left elbow for the radioactive injection earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...