Saturday 24 October 2020

24/10/20 (2) The Clearout again

The muscular aches and pains turned up a day later than expected, but gradually wore off during the day. Or most of the way off, at least. Today was mainly devoted to clearing out the attic and that bit's done now. Tomorrow I'll be back sorting the smaller stuff in the garage and workshop. I've been qute pleased by the way I've been able to keep going on this job - stamina is not what it was but I've put in more hours than I thought I might be able to.

As for the other kind of clearout, I'll just say that I don't anticipate needing any more Fybogel for a few days. I might even omit the usual senna tonight...

The Clearout

Poor  sound quality, but the best I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...