Thursday 1 October 2020

01/10/20 GREAT Great Notley Country Park

 Finally made it to Great Notley Country Park yesterday and had a good longish walk. Much needed after the last few days of relative inactivity.









That's possibly the least attractive view from the terrace outside the cafe, the park is actually rather more interesting than that. But we picked the table that was the furthest away from everywhere else.

Otherwise - well, the right shoulder/neck problem has been no more than minimal since I discussed it with Dr.Ch and we agreed on some imaging to investigate what all my lesions (esp. the back 4th rib one) have been getting up to. I'm reminded of the time an osteopath once said to me that "the treatment begins the moment you pick up the phone for an appointment". Probably very true, the body and the mind are so close together.

On that subject I now have something else to worry about, partly based on what one of the chemo nurses asked me on seeing the tremor in my left hand while she was setting me up for a canula. I've had that tremor for years. More about that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...