Tuesday 29 September 2020

29/09/20 Fatigue

Little doubt in  my mind that the fatigue - and having done some research I think I can now safely call it that rather than just tiredness - is slowly getting to be more of a problem.  It's at its worst over the weekend, which links it to Wednesday's and Thursday's dex disappearing from my system. I must ask Dr.Ch about splitting the dose e.g. Wed and Sunday in the hope of avoiding the "dex crash". OTOH I might end up with two of them a week...

This comes from the American National Cancer Institute website cancer.gov:






That fits me pretty well, when it's at its worst. And we could add side-effects of treatment to the list of causes.

Light drizzle all day today, which (yet again) has interfered with exercise plans. However, I now have to get around the back of the computer to replace a USB hub which I suspect is failing. Had to replace the other one a month or three ago, and that was successful. The amount of furniture-shifting involved will just have to be an adequate substitute for a good walk.

UPDATE: USB hub transplant accomplished. All OK so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...