Sunday 13 September 2020

13/09/20 Right shoulder problem

The right shoulder was OK first thing yesterday but started to get difficult in the afternoon. That may, of course, have been because I did some gardening including removing a couple of broken trellis panels from he top of the fence between us and our neighbours on the left. I wasn't all that easy - both getting access with a stepladder and removing all the vegetation that had worked its way in and out of the trellis - so the consequences might have been just muscle tweaks. It got worse for the rest of the day, and I was aware of "something wrong" in or behind the shoulder-blade, rather reminiscent of the way I was sure there was something mechanically wrong with my left hip before we found out about the lesion and the extramedullay mass there. Or, now I've got the idea in my head, it could be just an over-active imagination. Either way, I've given myself a good post-shower spray of Deep Heat and we'll see what it's like in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...