Sunday 13 September 2020

13/09/20 (2) Right shoulder improved

The right shoulder seems a good 75% easier this morning, but it's complicated by what feels like a muscle strain in middle back, left side. Quite a nasty one. I'm assuming it's something I did while grappling with the trellis panels yesterday and have upped my paracetamol dose for today. If it's not one thing it's another!

Pills organised, so we're now free to go out somewhere for the afternoon and some lunch somewhere. That's a more attractive option than reading the Sunday papers, still full of the returning coronavirus. It's not over yet, by a long way. I fully expect to be told to go back into full isolation - not that it would actually make a great deal of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...