Sunday, 6 September 2020

06/09/20 Myeloma face-mask, Marks Hall

Again, nothing much new. Forgot to mention that my MyelomaUK re-usable facemask arrived a few days ago - haven't used it yet. Yesterday we went to Marks Hall Arboretum (near Braintree) and got a good walk in. We also found that our membership expired last November, so I've had to do a quite expensive and unexpected renewal. We've been there at least three times since November 19 without anybody spotting anything wrong with our membership cards...

Myeloma continues. A few rather depressing posts on the Facebook group from people having a very much worse time than I've had so far. They remind me that I'm still very much a beginner at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...