Sunday 6 September 2020

06/09/20 Myeloma face-mask, Marks Hall

Again, nothing much new. Forgot to mention that my MyelomaUK re-usable facemask arrived a few days ago - haven't used it yet. Yesterday we went to Marks Hall Arboretum (near Braintree) and got a good walk in. We also found that our membership expired last November, so I've had to do a quite expensive and unexpected renewal. We've been there at least three times since November 19 without anybody spotting anything wrong with our membership cards...

Myeloma continues. A few rather depressing posts on the Facebook group from people having a very much worse time than I've had so far. They remind me that I'm still very much a beginner at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...