Wednesday 16 September 2020

16/09/20 (2) Soup

It was a dex  morning (10mg today, the other 10 tomorrow) and Sue was out with a friend in Central Park so I made Broccoli, Spinach, and Parmesan soup in the Thermomix, and Gordon Ramsay style scrambled eggs for my lunch. The soup, which we'll have for tomorrow's lunch, is mainly to use the carton of sour cream that I ordered to go with the Pork, Beetroot, and Apple thing I made a week or so ago. I twice forgot to dress the veggies with the sour cream...

Otherwise, about to go for a walk down Pepper's Green Lane way. There's some shade in that direction, and it's another very hot day in this Indian summer. If you're allowed to call it that these days. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...