Wednesday 2 September 2020

02/08/20 Constipation over

Made a batch of my signature Cheesy Parmesan Biscuits this morning, for reasons I may write about tomorrow. The last batch I made was a bit disappointing, but I think I got it right this time. Also went out to Tesco to fill the car up with diesel - using a glove to avoid any viral contamination of the pump. Paid at the pump to avoid going into the shop (not that that was unusual even before the virus). And that's about it.

The recent constipation crisis is now over - two Laxido nights sorted things out. I haven't taken anything except the usual "background" Senna for the last two nights and if I've calculated aright should be OK until this evening.  Back to Senna / Fybogel / Laxido again after that, I expect.

Starting to feel that the pressures of lockdown are beginning to get to both of us. Although in many ways it doesn't feel like six months (and a whole spring and summer) of little but our own company, a day out will do us both good. And maybe I need to find a way to get out on my own for the best part of a day, just to remind myself that there is a world out there that doesn't know a thing about my myeloma and wouldn't give a d*mn if it did. Get a bit of perspective back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...