Tuesday, 22 September 2020

22/09/20 (2) Non-dex sleepless night

 A rather strange sleepless night last night (Monday), well away from my dex nights (Wednesday and Thursday). Woke up after an hour and a half, couldn't get back to sleep so did things on the computer for  few hours and then went back to bed again. Maybe it was one of the occasional sleepless nights I used to get one of every year or so before this all began. I certainly hope I'm not going to start getting bad nights on top of the expected dex ones.

This morning we did the "long walk" in Admiral's Park - first time for me since lockdown. Another beautiful autumn day, and a very enjoyable affogato from the Cafe (espresso poured over ice cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...