Wednesday, 28 October 2020

28/10/20 (2)

We both had to be home by 12:00 for appointments (Sue online, me to go to Specsavers for repairs to my glasses) so went without our usual home-made cappuccinos after breakfast and went to Oaklands Park instead for a walk and a couple of their coffees. Specsavers impressed me - I 'phoned for an appointment this morning after accidental damage yesterday at the point where one of the side pieces joins onto the lens (rimless glasses). I expected having to send them away for a couple of weeks for repairs, but they did it on site inside ten minutes.

Spent the afternoon clearing out a few more boxes and desk drawers (there's always more...)

It was a dex morning, and for some reason the dry mouth thing has come back in full force. Haven't had that since I started the Len/Dex regime, as far as I can remember. More of an annoyance than a problem, but I could do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...