Wednesday 28 October 2020

28/10/20 (2)

We both had to be home by 12:00 for appointments (Sue online, me to go to Specsavers for repairs to my glasses) so went without our usual home-made cappuccinos after breakfast and went to Oaklands Park instead for a walk and a couple of their coffees. Specsavers impressed me - I 'phoned for an appointment this morning after accidental damage yesterday at the point where one of the side pieces joins onto the lens (rimless glasses). I expected having to send them away for a couple of weeks for repairs, but they did it on site inside ten minutes.

Spent the afternoon clearing out a few more boxes and desk drawers (there's always more...)

It was a dex morning, and for some reason the dry mouth thing has come back in full force. Haven't had that since I started the Len/Dex regime, as far as I can remember. More of an annoyance than a problem, but I could do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...