Wednesday 21 October 2020

21/10/20 Parkinson's, router, bloods, alarm service

Had another 'phone call with GP Dr.Ku about my possible mild Parkinson's, and he's having both of us in for a face-to-face on Nov 4th. Or possibly a face-mask to face-mask.

We got started on The Great Clear-Out, with Sue in the workshop and me in the garage. Unlikely to get any more done today (rain again, although it's eased off in the afternoon) but I'll try to sort out the many chargers and batteries for all the cordless gardening equipment etc..

Annual alarm service due 15:00 this afternoon.

The new router, which seems to be incompatible with the "legacy" PlusNet account, is going back to Amazon for a refund and we're moving Sue onto a new broadband account with BT. This will mean we'll have to carry on paying when Gigaclear fibre finally arrives (could be anywhere from next month (highly unlikely) to 12/21) but that will be a small price to pay for freedom from PlusNet.

Routine blood test this morning (GP, not myeloma) and I asked them to add PSA as it's about six years since my prostate was checked out. I don't think I have a prostate problem, but it would be just my luck to have one cancer and then develop another...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...