Monday 2 November 2020

02/11/20 Blood tests and an anniversary

A little rain this morning but otherwise a  much brighter and sunnier day, although very windy. I did the full triangle of local roads in the afternoon - first decent leg-stretch for several days. Gigaclear (fibre broadband people) have at last moved past us - this run of houses has taken days more than I expected. I think I'll take the car out tomorrow and check up on their progress the other side of Leaden Roding (the next village). 

Next set of blood tests at Springfield on Thursday 5th, so mind turning again to that week of waiting for the results. And seeing the GP about Parkinson's (?) on Wednesday 4th so will take that opportunity to get results of his last routine blood tests, including PSA. I've never had my health monitored as closely as over the last year or so and there's a part of me that still isn't entirely comfortable with the whole idea.

It was a year yesterday since I came out of hospital after the infection that sent my temperature up. Tempus fugit! I should be glad I've got through a year without picking up another infection, especially the year we've just had!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...