Sunday 8 November 2020

08/11/20 Mist and split fingers

 Another misty Essex November morning:









Pill Organisation Day - which will be easier than last week as the thumb and finger splits on my right hand have more-or-less healed. I've been prone to them for years, but wonder if the skin-thinning effect of dexamethasone may be making them worse. I used to take 10C outside as the temperature to start wearing gloves outside but this year's first splits came before  that. Also, the skin on the backs of my hands has been distinctly thin and papery recently but is looking better today. Intensive overnight hand cream is probably helping that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...