Wednesday 25 November 2020

25/11/20 Pills sorted out

I knew something was wrong with Pill Organisation last Sunday. Today (Wednesday) is a dex day and I would usually take my 10mg after breakfast. It took me until tea to realise that I hadn't taken them because they weren't in the red pill box. The reason, I think, is simply because they came in packaging I haven't had before and I probably thought they were just another box of amitriptyline. All sorted out now, but a welcome reminder not to take these things too casually even after well over a year.

Collected new supplies of Xarelto / Rivaroxaban from the GP surgery, and some more Senna as well. I've survived two days without Xarelto, and all is back in proper order today. Tried for a bit of a walk in Writtle after collecting the pills, but frustrated by light rain. We need a trip out to somewhere for a good long one tomorrow, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...