Wednesday 11 November 2020

11/11/20 (2) Pressure washer & dex mania

Didn't do a lot this morning (apart from take my first 10mg of dex for the week) but Sue went into town and confirmed that all the car washes are closed under the current lockdown. So after lunch I got the big Karcher pressure washer out and we did the cars by hand. Took a while to remember quite how the pressure washer worked for the detergent stage, but got there in the end. Also - because some hose fittings got thrown out in the Great Clearout that perhaps we should have kept, I had to cannibalise some bits from another hose reel in order to connect the washer up to the outside tap...

After that, and before I lost the energy (or perhaps with a touch of dex mania), I took Walter for a walk along to the post at the top of Marks Hall Lane. Got involved in a conversation with a couple of residents (socially distanced, of course) and had to explain what Gigaclear are doing all over again... More importantly, the tyres remained OK and I've passed both Trionic walkers fit for longer expeditions, as long as they stay OK overnight - thinking of the autumn colours at Marks Hall Arboretum tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...