Tuesday 17 November 2020

17/11/20 (2) Neurology

I now have an appointment with the top neurology man at Springfield & Broomfield for my possible early Parkinson's: 14:00 on 1st December. If things work out that it seems desirable to go private with him, I've calculated the cost of losing a year's No Claims Discount - broadly, it's equivalent to two or three live music tickets a month. As I'm not going to any live music at the moment and will almost certainly cut down a lot even when things get back to "normal", that should be affordable. The trouble is that it would take three claim-free years to claw my way back to the NCD I'm on at the moment, and with my myeloma claim set to last as long as I live, that isn't going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...