Saturday 28 November 2020

28/11/20 (2) Low

Not a very good day today. I spent most of the day feeling as low as I've felt since the day of the infection last year (but temperature is OK today and no other indications of an infection). The sore jaw - or whatever it is - was bad this morning and made breakfast difficult. I've put myself on maximum paracetamol and that seems to be helping. Made butter and did the cat drinking fountain this morning and then just collapsed in my chair downstairs. Couldn't find the energy to get out even for a short local walk, or even to turn my phone on. Improving now (mid afternoon) enough to start working on our Tax Returns. Inevitably there's an immediate problem - the login details I have for Sue aren't working. Will sort that out later as she's doing something musical online at the moment.

Not happy about having to go another six days before seeing a dentist, but there's nothing to be done about that.

I might even give myself an early night (by my standards) and try to sleep this bad phase off. Although I've had more than enough sleep already during the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...