Saturday 28 November 2020

28/11/20 Zometa and teeth

I've emailed my haematologist Dr.Ch to forewarn him about possible problems with Zometa and the problem in my right jaw and the chipped tooth. I'll email again after the dental appointment on December 4th, if the dentist has anything useful to say.

Nothing much else today - we had a bit of exercise (and coffees) in Oaklands Park. Poached eggs on toast for lunch, and the usual Friday dinner of salmon fillets (with crispy blowtorched skin) served with crushed potatoes and peas, this time with sweet chilli sauce rather than the usual Hollandaise. Cooking is one of the things that keeps me sane these days, although I'm not doing as much complicated and experimental stuff as I did a year or three ago, We had some pasta sauce in yesterday's Tesco delivery, so maybe I should get the pasta machine out and make my own tagliatelli to go with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...