Thursday 26 November 2020

26/11/20 Chipped tooth and kitchen cupboard

Did the "long walk" through Tower Gardens, Admiral's Park, and Central Park to the cafe for coffee.

Chipped a tooth during dinner, although I didn't notice a thing at the time. Will 'phone dentist tomorrow - not hoping for a quick appointment or an appointment at all, I just want to get it logged in the system and maybe some practical advice. Have been exploring DIY dentistry solutions online...

As for the problem with the slide-out kitchen cupboard that I couldn't fix? A good night's sleep gave me an idea and it's now back to perfect working order. No need to call in the helpful neighbour.

None of that has anything to do with myeloma, but life goes on. It's just life with myeloma instead of life before myeloma. And at this stage, apart from remembering to take the tablets and dealing with a few relatively minor side-effects, it's not TBH all that different. I just know that sooner or later it's going to get (a lot) worse, so I need to make the best of the remission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...