Monday 30 November 2020

30/11/20 Neurological complications and parking

Had a phone call from Springfield - the neurologist I was due to see tomorrow is unwell (not COVID-19!) and has cancelled all future appointments. I understand he was pretty much half-retired anyway. So the appointment is changed by just one day to Wednesday and will be with a different neurologist who also works at both Springfield and Broomfield. No big deal really from my POV.

Today's post included a £100 parking ticket for Springfield on the 5th November, when I was in for bloods to be taken. I was parked in a disabled bay with my blue badge showing. What I don't recall 100% is whether the machine that you put your registration number into was working or whether the system was switched off that day - as it has been for most of the time during lockdowns etc.. Anyway I did what we've been told to do and 'phoned the Oncology Centre and they will sort it out. I now have to send them the original ticket - apparently emailing a scan wouldn't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...