Wednesday 2 December 2020

02/12/20 Castle Park

 Yesterday was a bright sunny morning for once - very good for the soul:









We went for a walk in Castle Park (Bishop's Stortford), discovered a new route, and got a sandwich for lunch from the Posh People's Supermarket (Waitrose) which is a short walk over the road from the car park. Otherwise I've been preparing myself for the neurologist appointment later today, searching for Parkinson's and Essential Tremor and working out how to respond if the decision is that I have got early/mild Parkinson's and need some imaging etc. to confirm. A new private claim will cost me at least £1000 a year (loss of No Claims Discount and excess) on top of what I'm paying already, or I could self-pay again. Or wait the best part of a year for an NHS appointment. That will depend on whether things are likely to get significantly worse over that time scale, and the value of starting treatment early. All rather complicated. 

Nothing new on the myeloma front today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...