Thursday 17 December 2020

17/12/20 (2) Dex confusion

With my system of three seven-day pill boxes it should be impossible to take the wrong pills at the wrong time. Nevertheless, nothing is impossible. This morning (Thursday) I took Thursday morning pills from the Routine Meds box, Thursday morning's from the Supplements box, and Friday morning's from the Cancer box. Which meant I didn't take my dex when I should have done. So I took them this evening instead. That may produce an interesting night's sleep - or lack of it. I might be glad of my Netflix subscription later...

UPDATE: It wasn't too bad. Went to bed an hour later than usual, slept OK for three hours, then stayed awake thinking about one thing and another all the way to 08:15. I expect I'll catch up a couple of hours during the day. Probably won't be going anywhere much because - big surprise - it's raining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...