Thursday, 17 December 2020

17/12/20 (2) Dex confusion

With my system of three seven-day pill boxes it should be impossible to take the wrong pills at the wrong time. Nevertheless, nothing is impossible. This morning (Thursday) I took Thursday morning pills from the Routine Meds box, Thursday morning's from the Supplements box, and Friday morning's from the Cancer box. Which meant I didn't take my dex when I should have done. So I took them this evening instead. That may produce an interesting night's sleep - or lack of it. I might be glad of my Netflix subscription later...

UPDATE: It wasn't too bad. Went to bed an hour later than usual, slept OK for three hours, then stayed awake thinking about one thing and another all the way to 08:15. I expect I'll catch up a couple of hours during the day. Probably won't be going anywhere much because - big surprise - it's raining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...