Friday 4 December 2020

04/12/20 (2) Diverse alarums

Woke up at 06:15, so a bit under four hours altogether. Dex the night before is better than an alarm clock every time. Told Alexa to "cancel alarm", which she did. My phone is still in the bedroom as a back-up, must go and get it along with my normal glasses which don't work well for computer screen distances. I have a separate pair for that and they stay in the study. The clock-radio is permanently set  for 08:45 and it's just a one-button push to turn it on or off. Alexa is the best and most flexible of  all.

Temperature is 36.4, according to the new infra-red forehead thermometer. No need to get the digital in-ear one out and waste one of those little plastic caps. I cross-checked them yesterday and they agreed perfectly.

Now it might be time for a couple of Big Bang Theories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...